Saturday, July 08, 2006

Needs ??

Well after reading this I had to give it a Go
The Kemp Project: Interesting...
Anyway Using Danno Meant I had to Scroll down about 20 pages to give me anything So here's how far I got before I got bored

  • Danno needs to go to jail: I Think not. Im Not a Number im a Free man

  • Danno needs reminding that execution is the key: Now that's more like it.

  • Danno needs help: Yeah, definitely

That was upto 5 pages into google. And most of the posts didn't include the two words concurrently. I was told I was a good German Sheppard though.

So Lets try again using my "Other" Name Dan. Now that was better Got plenty more useful results

  • Dan wants/needs a big beasty car like mine

  • Dan needs medical help

  • Dan needs the love too

  • Dan needs tech support

  • Dan needs an Antenna

  • Dan needs your help in editing his news report

  • Dan needs to make money because how would he pay for all those trips in Ukraine

  • Dan needs a snooze!

  • Dan needs cheese

  • Dan Needs More Red Bull


Well a new car would be nice. But "Big and Beastly" makes me think of the mobile battering rams used on the school run, cant afford a drink let alone the petrol on one of them things.
Medical Help and Love. As long as the two aren't interconnected and I end up with cock rot its ok with me.
As for tech support. I work with computers and know all the tricks to fix them.. Making sure its plugged in, turning it off and back on again, Typing format C: on windows based systems
An Antenna would be cool. Though is it radio or insect like ones out of my head. The possiblilitys are endless but I would have to cut holes in any hats.
I always need help typing reports, Not looking forward to my final year project report, but I cant have help with that.
Trips to Russia though. Possibly something to do with the dial a bride.
A snooze and Cheese, surely a bad combination. Not sure the nightmares would be enjoyable.
Red bull that would help thin the blood in my caffeine system. Therefore averting the need for a snooze and saving me from any nightmares that may ocour.

2 comments:

Kemp said...

"Making sure its plugged in, turning it off and back on again"

Been watching a certain TV show? ;-)

I'm noticing the Danno list pretty says you're going to be executed, good luck with that, there may be a power cut or something :-P

danno said...

For the TV Possibly :p Though Im it was the first lesson in information systems. "How to make it appear that you know about computers"